Diploma in Hospitality Management (DHM) is 15 months program being offered by Royal International College of Hotel Management in association with LCCI Global Qualifications & accredited by Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA), After Completion of this program the student will be eligible
- to enter the hospitality industry in base line and further elevate to the top level managers. Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to work in the hospitality industry with specialized knowledge on core departments of a hotel i.e., food production & patisseries, food & beverage service, housekeeping & front office.
- to take admissions into ADHM course in the college. (Lateral Entry Fees will be additional)
Documents required for admission
You need to submit three sets of the following documents
- Copy of SEE/NEB mark sheet
- Copy of SEE/NEB passed certificate
- Copy of Citizenship or Passport
- Six copies of Passport size photographs with blue backgrounds.
- Four copies of Auto size photographs with blue backgrounds.
Admission intake information
The admission for DHM opens two times in a year.
1st Intake: June/July
2nd Intake: Nov/December
Diploma in Hospitality Management (DHM) programs include six months internship. Internship arrangement will be made in countries like Malaysia, China, India, Thailand, UAE, etc. apart from home country, Nepal.
The candidates applying for admission in Diploma and Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management must have fulfilled followings:
- Successfully passed SEE with GPA 1.6 or above.
- Must have studied and passed English of at least 1.6 GPA.
- Age above 16.
Other equivalent examinations.
The basic framework of this module is designed to the students enter the hospitality industry in base line and further elevate to the top level managers.
- To find a pathway for career progression and promotion for students who are already involved in hospitality industry.
- Student will be able to work in the hospitality industry with specialized knowledge on core departments of a hotel i.e., food production and patisseries, food and beverage service, housekeeping and front office.
- DHM graduates are taken as highly skilled work force by the Hospitality industry in Nepal & Abroad. A hard working and smart candidate will never have to be out of job. Further, the students will also have the conceptual idea of becoming entrepreneur. This means, with some experience in the industry, the students will be able to start some ventures on their own.