Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (ADHM) is 21 months program being offered byRoyal International College of Hotel Management in association with LCCI Global Qualification& accredited by Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA), After Completion of this program the student will be eligible:
- to enter the hospitality industry in base line and further elevate to the top level managers. Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to work in the hospitality industry with specialized knowledge on core departments of a hotel i.e., food production & patisseries, food & beverage service, housekeeping & front office.
- to take lateral entry into bachelor degree at various universities abroad & colleges in Nepal affiliated to specific universities. Following are the details of the universities/colleges for credit transfer:
1) IMI University Center, Switzerland
Advanced Diploma students can join Bachelor of International Hotel Management
Website – www.imi-luzern.com
2) Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Advanced Diploma students can join BA International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Website – www.qmu.ac.uk
3) Berjaya University College of Hospitality, Malaysia
Advanced Diploma students can enter into Bachelor in Hospitality Management with 16 credit exemption
Website – www.berjaya.edu.my
4) Casa College- Nicosia, Cyprus
Advanced Diploma students can join Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Administration or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Website – www.casacollege.com
5) Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary
Advanced Diploma students can join BA in Tourism and Catering with 90 credits exemption out of total 210 credits.
Website – www.metropolitan.hu
6) Masha University, Malaysia
Advanced Diploma students can directly enter into 2nd year of the Bachelor degree of Bachelor in Hospitality Management
Website – www.mahsa.edu.my
7) Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
Advanced Diploma students can join Bachelor of Social Science in Hospitality and Tourism.
Website – www.apu.ac.jp
8) NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Advanced Diploma students can join BBA in International Hospitality Management with exemption of 30 European Credits
website – www.stenden.com
9) Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun, India
Advanced Diploma students can directly enter into 2nd year of the Bachelor of Hotel Management
Website – www.gehu.ac.in
Documents required for admission
You need to submit three sets of the following documents
- Admission intake informationThe admission for DHM and ADHM opens two times in a year.
1st Intake: June/July
2nd Intake: Nov/December
Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management (ADHM) programs include six months internship. Internship arrangement will be made in countries like Malaysia, China, India, Thailand, UAE, etc. apart from home country, Nepal.
The candidates applying for admission in Diploma and Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management must have fulfilled followings:
- Successfully passed SEE with over all GPA 1.6 or Above.
- Must have studied and passed English of at least GPA 1.6.
- Age above 16.
Other equivalent examinations.
- The basic framework of this module is designed to the students enter the hospitality industry in base line and further elevate to the top level managers.
- To find a pathway for career progression and promotion for students who are already involved in hospitality industry.
- Student will be able to work in the hospitality industry with specialized knowledge on core departments of a hotel i.e., food production and patisseries, food and beverage service, housekeeping and front office.
- ADHM graduates are taken as highly skilled work force by the Hospitality industry in Nepal & Abroad. A hard working and smart candidate will never have to be out of job. Further, the students will also have the conceptual idea of becoming entrepreneur. This means, with some experience in the industry, the students will be able to start some ventures on their own.